At Handyman Matters, we also have a Conservatory Centre, where you can call in and see our showroom. The unique ambience of a conservatory is a pleasure to be enjoyed year round. Whether you like a starry winter night sky, basking in the early morning sunshine or the lingering summer evenings, a conservatory is the ideal place to experience the changing seasons.
We provide a complete design and build service for our customers. We start by helping you choose the right layout and design for your room and selecting the correct roof materials, either solid or bright. We can complete the base work and walls as well as erect the glass and roof of your choice. Many of our customers are now availing of our complete finishing services too by adding either a patio or decking. If you have any questions please contact us by phone, email or call into our showrooms in Galway city.
Your conservatory will enhance your home in many ways. Our customers find their conservatory gives them a special place to relax and be themselves.
- Comfortable space to relax, dine or work.
- Brings extra sunlight, warmth and space into your home.
- A beautiful addition to your home with high-quality design and fitting. Stained glass options enable you to create a work of art.
- Peace of mind. We provide a complete build and fit service so you deal with us and we look after the building, fitting and finishing work.
- Our products allow your conservatory to be used year-round, including insulated and tinted glass, specialised ventilation systems and multi-chamber uPVC.
Please ring or call into our showrooms for more information.
Guardian Roof System
We provide an alternative to the all glass traditional build conservatory. For those customers who wish to have year round use of their sunroom we can supply the Guardian Roof System - a highly insulated solid roof.
The Guardian Roof is very popular because of its superior durability, architectural styling and aesthetic appeal. It is practically bullet proof, will not crack or curl, and carries an excellent 30 year warranty.
This is available for both new-build conservatories and can be used as a replacement roof system for existing conservatories due to the lightweight material properties. Its tiles and cappings are streamlined and unobtrusive and provides for more options in regard to window and door selection. There are three tile finish options available which allows the customer to choose a style and colour in keeping with the finish of the existing house roof.